Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fdip 188

I just listened to Phedippidations Episode 188 during my run today. At the end of the podcast he talks a little bit about this blog and says some of the nicest things about me. Steve was one of the main reasons why I started training for a marathon. He was so kind to mention my wedding...what a great gift to me ;-)

Today I also did my first outside run in New Brunswick. It has been raining alot so I decided to stay off the trails and run on the sidewalk. I did a new loop today and part of the run didn't have sidewalks. I had to run along the road on gravel at a slant. My knee is telling me to not to that again! I agree! I will try to run a new loop tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Canada Day and our last at home reception. It will be great to see all of our Canadian friends and family.

This weekend I want to start working on a new look for this blog. I'm just using something basic until I had the time to put towards a new look. So you can all look towards that! I also wanted to thank all those that stopped by after listening to Fdip. All your best wishes really mean the world to me!!!

See you on the road!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I love listening to Fdips! Happy Canada Day to you and all the Canadiens out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I can't wait to talk to you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete