Friday, June 12, 2009

Well GOOD NEWS I'm back from my honeymoon! We had a wonderful time! We were on Oahu for our wedding and then made short trips to both the Big Island and Kauai. I had some interesting runs, did at least 1 run on the treadmills in each hotel that we stayed at.
I was really lucky and was on the Big Island during the 1/2 Ironman. It was so inspirational! They actually did the swim section right in the ocean behind our hotel. So we were right at the start when they started the race. Very exciting! Maybe something to work towards some day?!?



We also got to do some pretty awesome hikes. I will try and post some pictures in the next few days. Overall it was an awesome honeymoon and a dream wedding. I will also try to post a few more pictures from the wedding when I get some back from my photographer. I'm very excited to see them! Well I better get myself to bed, I have another 6 miles to run tomorrow AND a at home reception to start decorating. I hope everyone will have a great weekend.
See you on the road!
Mrs. Bergin

No comments:

Post a Comment