Wednesday, December 9, 2009

NOT my race report

Just wanted to post a quick update. We just got back to Fredericton after our weekend vacation to Las Vegas. I am looking forward to posting my race report from the Las Vegas Marathon. BUT I have been gone for almost a week and have a ton of homework and emails that I have to get done first. I will mention that I ran into a few minor problems during the race, but had two of my wonderful Team Point Two teammates there to help me through my race. I will also be writing a section about all the wonderful people that help me along the way. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! So I will end this and get back to my homework. You can look forward to a video that I will be putting together too ;-)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Look forward to it all...good job Jamie! x0x0x

    ReplyDelete