Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I can't believe that this year is already coming to an end. Last year at this time Tony & I were in The Netherlands...having tacos for our Christmas dinner. This year we are surrounded by family & friends. I feel very blessed. This year has been my real first year of running (at least my first year of running races). I'm very proud to call myself a marathoner...with 2 marathons under my belt! Along this wonderful journey I have met so many nice and wonderful friends through twitter. My online support system has been my saving grace during many hard times this year. Thanks to all of you that follow this blog and continue to give me support! I also wanted to thank my team (Team Point Two) for a wonderful year! After my wedding I jumped right in with two feet and haven't looked back. I'm so thankful that I was chosen to be a part of such a special thing. Merry Christmas to all my running friends. I hope you were like me, surrounded by family & friends!
Merry Christmas from The Bergin Family!

1 comment: