Monday, October 5, 2009

THE WORLD WIDE FESTIVAL OF RACES

On the weekend of 10-11 October 2009 runners from around the world will 'virtually' come together to celebrate their passion for the sport they love by running The Worldwide Festival of Races Half Marathon, 10K and 5K distances.
Are you registered? As of today there are over 900 entrants in 42 different countries. How cool is that! To learn more about this race please visit The Worldwide Festival of Races website.
I personally will be running the 1/2 marathon portion on Sunday Oct 11. Why don't you join me? This is a free event and you will be running with fellow runners from all over the world. Below is a great video that I found on Runcast TV. I hope that you will be joining me and fellow runners this weekend.
See you on the road!
lucky7runner

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder J! I sortof forgot about the WWFOR! I'm signed up for the 10K, but I think there' might be a half-marathon on my calendar this week. No official race, just me and my Garmin. Hope your hammy is feeling good this week!

    ReplyDelete