Wednesday, October 28, 2009

busy at school...

I have been back at school for 4 weeks now. I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything done in one day. I wish there were more hours in the day! So far I'm having a great time in school. I get to be creative and I have also found a way to show my love for running at the same time. A few examples are these recent book covers that I had to design (I was pretending I was writing about my life). Can you pick which one was the overall winner?


I also talked my Art teacher into assigning the designing of the Team Point Two logo. Here's what I made.

Final example is probably my favorite. For my Video Production class I'm writing and shooting my own running commercial. I'm taking my favorite running quotes "my Sunday mornings aren't for sleeping in" and "my holidays aren't for taking it easy" and making a commercial. I will post it as soon as I'm finished. So these are the main reasons why I haven't been posting as much as I should. BUT I'm finally getting into the swing of things, and should be posting more.
See you on the road!
lucky7runner

5 comments:

  1. Hey!! I didn't realize you are also running vegas! I think a few of us may do a bloggie meet up, so let me know ifyou are interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! What a great assignment! I like your work. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bottom left cover. Awesome !!! I just realized you have 33 days left till Las Vegas marathon. How exciting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ted! The bottom left cover was the winner! You have very good taste!
    Just yesterday I finally registered for the LV marathon. I wanted to make sure that my hamstring would be ready. Starting to get excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck Jamie! We will be rooting for you from Omaha!

    ReplyDelete