Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TWO WEEKS

I am so excited we have two more weeks until we leave for Hawaii. That means in two weeks I will have my feet in the sand surrounded by my favorite people. In 18 days I will be saying "I do" in paradise! I can't wait! But to be honest I can't wait for this planning stage to be over. I'm ready to get back to normal life. My running has been suffering lately. I promise myself that I will run and will only get a few miles in when I get pulled in another direction (note to self...stop running inside). Tonight my brother and I went for a nice 2.3 miles. It was so nice to be back out on the road. Plus it was just nice to be out with my brother. We decided that we will do it every night...until we leave for the wedding. Something really nice to look forward to. I'm also really excited to see my friend (Marijke) from Holland again. We will have some pretty amazing runs to go on in Hawaii. Well...I'm off to bed.
See you on the road!

3 comments:

  1. Jamie-I'm very jealous of your Hawaii wedding! That's going to be phenomenal. It's a great time of your life-I was just a year older (i believe) when I got married We have a kid now-live across the country from where we started. 9 years flew by and how things change!

    It's great that you can share your running with your bro. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. It's great to connect with others on our great sport and life in general.

    Best wishes and I hope to speak to you next week on the Teampointtwo.com call!

    Great pre-wedding pics by the way. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was listening to Steve Runner's podcast and he told me to congratulate you on your wedding :-) So from a sincere place in my heart: CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you many happy, happy years together. And when they are not that happy years, may they at the very least be entertaining. LOL (Like many of my years of marriage.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hearty congratulations to you and your husband!!

    ReplyDelete